Order, Delivery & Payment Information
On this Page, you will find information on the following topics:
- Order Protocol and Procedure
- Order Requirements
- Placing a Wholesale Order
- Payment Terms
- Wholesale Order Minimum: $150 before tax
- Estimated Arrival:
- We ask that customers allow us up to 14 days to complete their orders
- For specialty products, please allow up to 28 days to fulfil the order
- To ensure the speedy fulfillment and accuracy of your order, we ask that all wholesale customers now place their orders online at chocosolws.com
- If you have any issues with the portal or would like to speak to your sales rep directly, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery is available for a $12 fee to all customers in Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York and Mississauga
- If your shipping address is outside of this range, your order will be sent via courier (charges will apply)
- If your order is over $500 before tax, your order is eligible for free delivery
- Any delivery fees incorrectly added at checkout will be removed from your order prior to processing payment
- Delivery Time: Deliveries on all completed orders are made on Thursday of every week, between 12pm - 6pm
- If your delivery window falls outside of this time, please let us know by email or leave a note in the memo section at checkout
- Select shipping at Checkout and if your location is within the specified delivery range, you will have the option to select "Local Delivery"
- Due to COVID-19 and limitations to staff availability, we are not offering pick up for wholesale orders at this time.
- Orders outside of the specified delivery zone will be sent via courier
- The cost of the shipping charge will be added to your invoice and sent with your order
- Tracking: A tracking number can be sent to you upon request
We take great pride and joy in producing some of the most ethical, sustainable, nutritious, and delicious chocolate made bean-to-bar in Toronto. We take the same pride in doing our best to ensure our chocolates arrive to you quickly and in perfect condition.
As such, please note our following Shipping Policies:
- Due to the scheduling of our shipping partners, we are currently unable to ship over the weekends or national holidays.
- Heat warning: We reserve the right to delay shipping during extreme weather conditions and during heatwave (>25℃) conditions. We will ship your order as soon as the weather allows. When expecting your order, please try to bring it inside and store in a cool place as soon as possible. If the weather is very warm, chill the chocolate in the fridge for an hour before opening.
- Damaged product: While we do our best to protect our products from damage, once your package has left our shop it is out of our control. Any damage that is incurred during shipping should be reported to the shipping company immediately. Refunds may not be given for shipping delays or damage caused by inclement weather, package refusal, and/or incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
Cancellations and order changes: We cannot cancel or modify an order once it has been picked up by the shipping company. If you have not yet received a shipping confirmation notice, please email us at email@example.com to cancel or modify your order. We also reserve the right to select the courier with most efficient shipping available at the time of booking.
Shipping fees: These fees are determined by the shipping companies, and are largely out of our control. Many customers find it most cost effective to place large orders, as our chocolate bars are shelf-stable and have a recommended best before of 1 year!
- Accidentally selected "free in-store pick up": not to worry, we will simply invoice you for the shipping fees, and once that is paid, send your chocolates on their way to you!
- For the first 120 days of our partnership, we request payment be made at the time of delivery or pickup
- After 120 days, payment terms will be updated to Net 30 (payment required 30 days from the order date)
- Payments cannot be made on the Wholesale Portal
- We accept the following payment types:
- Credit Card
- Contact Kristen Weeden @ 289-600-4414 to provide credit card details.
- To pay by cheque, please ensure the cheque is made out to 'Chocosol'. Not 'Chocosol Traders'
- To pay by EFT, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request ChocoSol's banking information.
- To pay by e-transfer, please send e-transfer to email@example.com. Security Question: Who are you? Answer: Chocosol