Terms of Agreement: Order, Delivery & Payment Information
ORDER REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS FOR WHOLESALE ACCOUNT
- Wholesale Order Minimum: $250 before tax, effective November 1st, 2023
- Order Lead Time (Standard Order): Up to 5 to 10 business days
- ChocoSol reserves the right to utilize up to 10 business days from the date an order is placed to fulfill and deliver the order.
- Rush orders may be accommodated on a case-by-case basis, subject to an administrative and handling fee.
- Order Lead Time (Specialty Order): Up to 28 Days
- ChocoSol reserves the right to utilize up to 28 days from the date an order is placed to fulfill and deliver the order, which includes specialty items
- Specialty items include items not listed on our wholesale ordering portal, large volume orders of bulk products, and other products. Should you wish to inquire these other products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there are delays with your order, we will contact you within 5-10 business days of your initial order.
- The Wholesale Customer Form below will need to be completed in full before initiating your wholesale account and fulfilling your first order.
- Upon returning this form, our ChocoSol Wholesale Fulfillment Coordinator will set up a B2B ordering account for your company.
- Our Wholesale Sales representatives are available to assist you in reviewing our products and ordering process should you have any questions.
WHOLESALE ORDER PLACEMENT
- Please place your orders through our B2B ordering portal, right here at: chocosolws.com
- Please note that our primary website (ChocoSolTraders.com) is a direct-to-customer site and is not your wholesale B2B ordering portal unless otherwise indicated. If you are interested in products only available on our direct retail site, get in touch.
WHOLESALE PAYMENT PROCESS & TERMS:
- 1st and 2nd orders are to be paid upon confirmation of the order and before shipping or release to the client.
- Credit card information is required for placing orders. Your credit card payment will be processed at the time of fulfillment.
- Credit card information can be conveniently secured and stored on our wholesale B2B portal, but note we do not have access to this information for increased security. If your credit card needs to be updated, you can log in to your account to do so.
Existing and 3rd+ orders:
- Subsequent order terms can be negotiated to Net 30 (payment required 30 days from the invoice date). E-transfers, EFTs & cheques can be accepted as preferred methods of payment should this be a consideration you would like to entertain.
- Failure to pay future orders on net 30-day terms will result in loss of 30-day net privileges, and you will be required to pay upfront before the product is released and shipped to wholesale customer.
US Orders and Clients:
Our B2B portal can accept US orders, and payment should be made at the time of purchase by way of credit card directly on the B2B website.
ORDER FULFILMENT PROCEDURE
ChocoSol offers the following delivery options: Not all options may be viable based on your location.
- Valid Shipping Locations: Canada and Continental US
- Any orders outside of the specified local delivery zone below will be sent via courier
- Shipping Charge:
- The cost of shipping is dependent on the volume of your order and shipping methods are available at the time your order is fulfilled.
- As these fees are determined by the shipping companies, and are largely out of our control, many customers find it most cost-effective to place large orders.
- Our chocolate bars are shelf-stable and have a recommended best-before of 1 year!
- We also reserve the right to select the courier with most efficient & affordable shipping available at the time of booking.
Scheduling and Tracking:
- Due to the scheduling of our shipping partners, we are currently unable to ship over the weekends or national holidays.
- A tracking number can be sent to you upon request
- ChocoSol cannot cancel or modify an order once it has been picked up by the shipping company.
- For cancellations & returns please refer to our order cancellation policy
- Heat Sensitivity:
- We reserve the right to delay shipping during extreme weather conditions and during heatwave (>25°C) conditions. We will ship your order as soon as the weather allows. When expecting your order, please try to bring it inside and store in a cool place as soon as possible. If the weather is very warm, chill the chocolate in the fridge for an hour before opening.
- Damaged product:
- While we do our best to protect our products from damage, once your package has left our shop it is out of our control. Any damage that is incurred during shipping should be reported to the shipping company immediately. Refunds may not be given for shipping delays or damage caused by inclement weather, package refusal, and/or incomplete.
- Standard Local Delivery Zone: Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York and Mississauga.
- Local Delivery Charges:
- Standard Location Range: $20.00+HST
- Orders over $500 (after tax): FREE DELIVERY
- Local Delivery Schedule:
- Generally, ChocoSol does weekly deliveries.
- If an order is delayed, ChocoSol will notify you via email
In-Store Pick Up
- Pick Up Location: ChocoSol, 1131 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto
- Pick Up Hours: Mon-Fri, 10 am - 5 pm
- Phone number: (416) 923 6675
- After placing your order online and selecting the "Pick Up" option at checkout, you will be notified via email once your order is ready.
- Please come to our storefront and specify that you are picking up an order for wholesale and provide the company name that you are picking up for.
- Generally, wholesale orders are picked up from our garage in the laneway at the back of the building.
- You will be given a physical copy of your invoice and asked to sign a copy for our records.
Ready to become the newest member of the ChocoSol Wholesale Community?
Fill out your client application form here and our Wholesale Coordinator will be in touch soon!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com